Sunday, February 26, 2012

This Month of Words

An anxious heart weighs us all down, but a kind word always cheers us up.                                             ~Proverbs 12:25

I have enjoyed this month immensely - but I have had some down times this month as well.   As I know so well, I am very guilty of having an anxious heart.  I worry about everything, everyone and want to make it all better or all happy!  Well, we can't always have what we want - and I worry about that as well.

What I do have when that anxious heart begins to effect me, and in turn, others - is the word that will somehow pick me up, and in turn, others.  (See the smile on my face.)  Friends and words are so very important for language.  Friends and words are so very important for communication.  Friends and words are so very important for all well being.  Friends, family, and words are so very important for us all.  Even though I spent only two blog moments this month - they were important.  They're important in that they spread loVe, language, and words.

Once again, I cannot tell you how important it is to speak to one another.  Once again, I cannot tell you how important it is to speak to family and friends.  Once again, I cannot tell you how important it is to grow language and meanings of language for your children.  Children cannot possibly know all the value you hold in communication if you don't communicate with them.  Children cannot possibly know all the innuendos you hold in communication if you don't communicate that with them.  Children cannot possibly know how much you loVe them if you don't communicate all they mean to you with value, innuendos and loVe.  What I have done and felt this month is nothing short of anxiousness filled with kind words from someone I love.  Don't weigh yourself down with an anxious heart.  Don't let your children get weighed down with anxiousness - kind words, new words, the loVe of language can cheer us all up.  We start learning again......in next month's words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment